Police Seek Info On Gunman Who Killed Man In Encino

0
89

Police Monday sought information from the public that could help them identify whoever gunned down a 28-year-old man in Encino.

Another victim was critically wounded in the shooting that took the life of 28-year-old Sylmar resident Guillermo Hernandez about 4:20 a.m. Sunday in the 17800 block of Miranda Street, according to the Los Angeles Police Department.

Hernandez was pronounced dead at the scene, while the critically injured victim, a man in his late 50s, remains hospitalized, police said.

The wounded man’s name has not been released.

The victims had been arguing with the gunman, who fired several shots, LAPD Officer Mike Lopez said.

The victims and the assailant may have been attending a house party, according to reports from the scene.

No suspect information was released, but anyone with information about the shooting was urged to call (818) 374-1934 to speak with LAPD Detective Dave Peteque.

After-hours and weekend calls should be directed to (877) LAPD-24-7.

Anonymous tips can be submitted through Crime Stoppers by calling (800) 222-TIPS.

In other news, a man was arrested for fatally stabbing a man in Koreatown.

Summary
Police Seek Info On Gunman Who Killed Man In Encino
Article Name
Police Seek Info On Gunman Who Killed Man In Encino
Description
Police Monday sought information from the public that could help them identify whoever gunned down a 28-year-old man in Encino.
Author
SFVMedia.com